Student Record Coordinator
Department: ST11 - Korean DMIN Program
FT/PT/Temp: Work Study
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
Hours: 10 per week
Reports To: Director of the Korean Doctor of Ministry Program
This position assists the seminar coordinator in maintaining the course and student record databases and student file folders up to date in order to help active and inactive students complete the course works successfully prior to their program deadline.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Creates the Filemaker scripts and maintains Filemaker database (e.g., course information, enrollment data, course project submission, final project status, and personal information)
- Maintains student file folders: (especially keeping the copies of program extension requests, KDMin Petitions Subcommittee Minutes, academic petitions, program status change forms, advanced standing/credit transfer request forms in the appropriate student folders)
- Generates monthly student status reports (consolidated enrollment by fiscal year list, inactive students list, students in the final project stage list, students approaching program deadline list, students approaching course project due date lists, and students with admission/academic probation list)
- Sends letters and/or emails, and makes a call to follow up the students who are put on admission or academic probation, those who have earned a grade of B- or below for a course, and/or those who are approaching the program deadline or course project due date
- Maintains the KDMin social network pages (e.g., Facebook and Twitter) to help current and prospective students connected to the program and to each other
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Current Fuller student who is eligible to earn Federal Work Study (FWS) funds
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Korean
- Organizational skills with attention to details
- Typing characters in both English and Korean language
- Skills to create and update Filemaker scripts and database
- Pleasant, helpful and professional phone manner and personal demeanor
- Experienced in Social Network Services such as Facebook and Twitter
Must be eligible for Federal Work-Study.
Federal Work-Study positions are open only to qualified U.S. Citizens and permanent residents whose eligibility to participate in the Work-Study program has been determined in advance by the seminary's Student Financial Services office.