"We foster strong communities and families by providing compassionate, accessible mental health care."
Welcome to Fuller Psychological and Family Services (FPFS). We are located in the School of Psychology on the campus of Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, California. Please explore our site to learn more about how we can help you.
Since 1964, FPFS has played a vital role in our community by providing high-quality mental health care to individuals and families in Pasadena and surrounding communities.
Our therapists serve clients of all ages and backgrounds, offering treatment for:
- depression, anxiety and adjustment disorders
- physical and neurological problems such as learning disabilities and ADD/ADHD
- relationship and parenting issues
- domestic abuse and trauma
To meet these needs, FPFS offers:
- comprehensive neuropsychological assessment
- psychological testing
- individual therapy
- relationship and family psychotherapy
- group therapy
Through foundation partnerships, FPFS is also able to provide low-cost mental health care. By reducing the cost of our services for those in financial need, FPFS opens access to care for those who cannot afford the cost of mental health treatment.