ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS(This program is offered in the English and Korean languages.)
- Completed and signed Application for Admission, including:
- Religious Autobiography, parts A and B
- A $100 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted in paper form) or a $75 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted online)
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary schools attended, showing a bachelor's degree earned from an accredited institution, with a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 2.7 or above. If
you do not currently hold an accredited bachelor's or master's degree
or will not receive an accredited bachelor's or master's degree before
the desired term of entry, you may be eligible to apply as a Special
Student. Click here for more information.
- Three reference forms, one of which must be a pastoral or denominational leader reference
English-Language program applicants
Korean-Language program applicants
are not required to submit a TOEFL for admission to Fuller. However, if
you are interested in taking any classes in English and your native
language is not English or the medium of instruction for all secondary
and any post-secondary education is not English, you must submit either a
test score of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) taken
within the past two years or the International English Language Testing
System (IELTS), Academic Format, taken within the past two years. Please
see the English Language Requirements page for minimum required scores.
you are a Permanent Resident of the United States, you must submit a
copy of your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) to the Office of
Admissions. No Declaration of Financial Support is required.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident, you must apply 3-6 months prior to beginning on-campus coursework
(this will give you sufficient time to complete the admissions process
and immigration requirements). You must verify your immigration status
with the International Services Office. Those seeking a F-1 or J-1 visa
from Fuller must submit a satisfactory Declaration of Financial Support
prior to beginning residential coursework. Please click here for additional information.
10-Week Classes Begin
|Spring 2013 ||Feb. 22, 2013 ||Mar. 28, 2013 ||Apr. 1, 2013 |
|Summer 2013 ||May 17, 2013 ||Sept. 23-27, 2013* |
Jun. 24, 2013
|Fall 2013 ||Aug. 16, 2013 ||Sept. 23-27, 2013 |
Sept. 30, 2013
|Winter 2014 ||Nov. 8, 2013 ||Jan. 3, 2014 ||Jan. 6, 2014 |
|Spring 2014 ||Feb. 21, 2014 ||Mar. 28, 2014 ||Mar 31, 2014 |
|Summer 2014 ||May 16, 2014 ||Sept. 22-26, 2014* ||June 23, 2014 |
|Fall 2014 ||Aug. 15, 2014 ||Sept. 22-26, 2014 ||Sep. 29, 2014 |
student orientation for Pasadena campus students beginning studies in
the Summer will be held at the same time as Fall Quarter orientation.
Applicants are notified of admission decisions, in most cases, around four weeks following the completion of an application file. Some programs require that a matriculation fee be paid within 30 days of notification of acceptance. The matriculation fee is 100% refundable and will be applied toward the first quarter's tuition.
TUITION AND FEES
Please click here for the current list of tuition and fees.