- Completed and signed Application for Admission, including:
- Religious Autobiography, parts A and B
- A $75 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted online) or a $100 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted via paper)
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary schools attended, showing a bachelor's degree earned from an accredited institution, with a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 2.7 or above. If
you do not currently hold an accredited bachelor's or master's degree
or will not receive an accredited bachelor's or master's degree before
the desired term of entry, you may be eligible to apply as a Special
Student (not applicable to the MA in Theology degree). Click here for more information.
- Three reference forms, one of which must be a pastoral or denominational leader reference
English is not your native language or your medium of instruction for
all secondary and post-secondary education is not English, please see the English Language Requirements page.
you are a Permanent Resident of the United States, you must submit a
copy of your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) to the Office of
Admissions. No Declaration of Financial Support is required.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident, you must apply 3-6 months prior to beginning on-campus coursework
(this will give you sufficient time to complete the admissions process
and immigration requirements). You must verify your immigration status
with the International Services Office. Those seeking a F-1 or J-1 visa
from Fuller must submit a satisfactory Declaration of Financial Support
prior to beginning residential coursework. Please click here for additional information.
* New student orientation for Pasadena campus students beginning studies in the Summer will be held at the same time as Fall Quarter orientation.
10-Week Classes Begin
|Spring 2013 ||Feb. 22, 2013 ||Mar. 28, 2013 ||Apr. 1, 2013 |
|Summer 2013 ||May 17, 2013 ||Sept. 23-27, 2013* |
Jun. 24, 2013
|Fall 2013 ||Aug. 16, 2013 ||Sept. 23-27, 2013 |
Sept. 30, 2013
|Winter 2014 ||Nov. 8, 2013 ||Jan. 3, 2014 ||Jan. 6, 2014 |
|Spring 2014 ||Feb. 21, 2014 ||Mar. 28, 2014 ||Mar 31, 2014 |
|Summer 2014 ||May 16, 2014 ||Sept. 22-26, 2014* ||June 23, 2014 |
|Fall 2014 ||Aug. 15, 2014 ||Sept. 22-26, 2014 ||Sep. 29, 2014 |
Applicants are notified of admission decisions, in most cases, around four weeks following the completion of an application file. Some programs require that a matriculation fee be paid within 30 days of notification of acceptance. The matriculation fee is 100% refundable and will be applied toward the first quarter's tuition.
TUITION AND FEES
Please click here for the current list of tuition and fees.