- Completed and signed Application for Admission, including:
- Religious Autobiography, parts A and B
- Additional Application Questions (English-language program only)
- A $75 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted online) or a $100 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted in paper form)
transcripts of all post-secondary schools attended, showing a Master of
Divinity degree earned from an accredited institution, with a
cumulative graduate grade point average of 3.0 or above.
- Three reference forms, one of which must be a pastoral or denominational leader reference
Korean-Language program applicants
are not required to submit a TOEFL score for admission to Fuller.
However, if you are interested in taking any classes in English and your
native language is not English or the medium of instruction for all
secondary and any post-secondary education is not English, please see the English Language Requirements page.
International Student Information
you are a Permanent Resident of the United States, you must submit a
copy of your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) to the Office of
Admissions. No Declaration of Financial Support is required.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident, you must apply 3-6 months prior to beginning on-campus coursework
(this will give you sufficient time to complete the admissions process
and immigration requirements). You must verify your immigration status
with the International Services Office. Those seeking a F-1 or J-1 visa
from Fuller must submit a satisfactory Declaration of Financial Support
prior to beginning residential coursework. Please click here for additional information.
10-Week Classes Begin
|Summer 2012||May 18, 2012||Sept. 17-21, 2012|
Jun. 18, 2012
|Fall 2012||Aug. 17, 2012||Sept. 17-21, 2012|
Sept. 24, 2012
|Winter 2013||Nov. 9, 2012||Jan. 4, 2013|
Jan. 7, 2013
|Spring 2013||Feb. 22, 2013||Mar. 28, 2013||Apr. 1, 2013 |
|Summer 2013||May 17, 2013||Sept. 23-27, 2013|
Jun. 24, 2013
|Fall 2013||Aug. 16, 2013||Sept. 23-27, 2013|
Sept. 30, 2013
are notified of admission decisions, in most cases, around four weeks
following the completion of an application file. Some programs require
that a matriculation fee be paid within 30 days of notification of
acceptance. The matriculation fee will be applied
toward the first quarter's tuition.
TUITION AND FEES
Please click here for the current list of tuition and fees.