*Apply by January 10, 2014
Fuller Theological Seminary is offering an opportunity for ministry leaders in Southeast Asia to engage in new levels of theological and leadership training. This Doctor of Ministry cohort brings the very best of a Fuller education to Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Become part of the Fuller Doctor of Ministry learning community—apply today!
- A Master of
its equivalent, or a Master of Arts of a theological nature of
at least 96 quarter units (64 semester units) from an approved school. Students with a Master of Arts (without MDiv equivalency) may need to complete additional DMin units. For
MDiv equivalency contact an advisor at 626.584.5318 or email@example.com.
- A ministerial leadership position. The DMin program is designed for
ministry leaders to continue to learn and grow without having to leave their
- A minimum of three years ministerial leadership experience after receiving the
M.Div. or M.A. degree.
- A grade point
3.0 or higher (3.0 on 4.0 scale)
- Biblical language studies in Greek or Hebrew (This requirement may be met through a
course in the D.Min. program.)
- Evidence of academic writing proficiency (see the online application for
- A TOEFL score of 600 (paper test) OR 250
(computer test) OR 100 (internet test) is required for applicants for whom
English is a second language and who have not earned a Bachelor degree taught
in English in the U.S., U.K., Australia, New Zealand, or Canada. The TOEFL’s
web site is www.toefl.com.