SCHOOL OF THEOLOGY
MA/MDiv Programs and Unclassified Student
The following are requirements for completing the application process.
- Completed and signed Application for Admission, including:
- Religious Autobiography, parts A and B
- Additional Application Questions, if required for your desired program or concentration
- A $100 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted in paper form) or a $75 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted online)
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary schools attended, showing a bachelor's degree earned from an accredited institution, with a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 2.7 or above. If you do not currently hold an accredited bachelor's or master's degree or will not receive an accredited bachelor's or master's degree before the desired term of entry, you may be eligible to apply as a Special Student (not applicable to the MA in Theology degree). Click here for more information.
- Three reference forms, one of which must be a pastoral or denominational leader reference
- If English is not your native language or your medium of instruction for all secondary and post-secondary education is not English, please see the English Language Requirements page.
- If you are a Permanent Resident of the United States, you must submit a copy of your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) to the Office of Admissions. No Declaration of Financial Support is required.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident, you must apply 3-6 months prior to beginning on-campus coursework (this will give you sufficient time to complete the admissions process and immigration requirements). You must verify your immigration status with the International Services Office. Those seeking a F-1 or J-1 visa from Fuller must submit a satisfactory Declaration of Financial Support prior to beginning residential coursework. Please click here for additional information.