- Completed and signed Application for Admission, including:
- Religious Autobiography and additional required essays.
- Application fee: $75 non-refundable application fee.
- Application deadline: February 15, 2013
- Submission of official
transcripts of all post-secondary schools attended, including a
transcript showing a bachelor's degree earned from an accredited
institution. A psychology grade point average of 3.7 or higher is
considered competitive. Non-psychology majors must take one statistics
course (in the behavioral sciences) and five basic psychology courses as
prerequisites. Applicants are encouraged to complete all prerequisite
courses with grades posted prior to applying.
references: one pastoral and three academic. Applicants who completed
their bachelor's degree 10 or more years ago may submit up to two
professional, psychology-related, references that substitute for
- An official Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
score (verbal, quantitative, and analytical writing) from a test taken
not longer than 5 years previous to the date of application. A verbal
score of 155 (530 old scale) and quantitative score of 152 (660 on old
scale) or higher are minimum standards. The GRE Psychology Subject Test (PGRE)
score is required, but may be submitted to the School of Psychology
after the application deadline (e.g. in May). That is, in some cases
admission may be made pending receiving PGRE scores.
- You are encouraged to submit a formal vita or resumé along with your application. Please refer here for guidance. Your vita or resumé can be submitted to the Admissions Office as an e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the following address:
Non-Native English speakers
Office of Admissions
Fuller Theological Seminary
135 N. Oakland Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91182
- If you are a Permanent
Resident of the United States, you must submit a copy of your Permanent
Resident Card (Green Card) to the Office of Admissions.
- If you are neither a citizen nor a Permanent Resident of the United States, please click here.
interviews are offered to selected applicants as part of the decision
process and are held no later than April 30, 2013. An invitation to interview is not a
guarantee of acceptance to the program.
Final application and file completion deadline: February 15
- Notification date: Applicants will be notified no later than April 30, 2013.
- Applicants should take the GRE by January 10 at the latest in order for the score to be reported to Fuller by the February 15 deadline
Please allow ample time to submit a completed application (including all references, transcripts, GRE, TOEFL, and/or IELTS Academic Format score[s], and supplementary materials) by the February 15 deadline. Applicants should take the GRE by January 15 at the latest in order for the score to be reported to Fuller by the February 15 deadline.
TUITION AND FEES
Please click here for the current list of tuition and fees.