The Alumni/ae Council is currently seeking nominees for three council positions coming open in June 2009. The Fuller Theological Seminary Alumni/ae Council is comprised of twelve (12) members who interface with the seminary on behalf of alumni/ae throughout the world. This is a special opportunity for Fuller alums who have demonstrated enthusiasm for Fuller and a desire to deepen their level of commitment and service. If you or someone you know fits this description, please contact the Office of Alumni/ae and Church Relations.
The mission of the Alumni/ae Council is to “develop lifelong mutually beneficial relationships between alumni/ae and Fuller Theological Seminary through communication, commitment, representation, and service.” The specific responsibilities are as follows:
- To establish and maintain contact with a specific constituency group(s) (decade, geographic region, ethnicity, FTS school, gender, denomination and/or vocation) for report to the council on a regular basis.
- To attend semi-annual meetings of the council in September/October and June of each year for a three-year term (renewable).
- To support the council and Fuller Theological Seminary.
- To grow in Christian character and in relationship to the Lord and his purposes.
- To host alumni/ae events.
- To serve on committees, boards, and search committees as requested.
Please give special consideration to alumni/ae who would represent the following constituent groups:
- School of Psychology
- Decade of the 1960s and/or 1970s
- School of Theology
Contact Bert Jacklitch in the alumni/ae office by email at email@example.com, by phone at 800-235-2222 ext. 5506 or 626-584-5506, or by postal mail to Office of Alumni/ae and Church Relations, 135 N. Oakland Ave., Pasadena, CA 91182. Submit your nomination(s), along with a description of gifts/attributes the nominee would bring to the council and the seminary and constituencies they would represent.
Nominations close January 28, 2009.