Fuller Seminary is an outstanding place to prepare for ministry and mission in a post-denominational culture while building on the solid foundation of the Reformed tradition. We in the Office of Presbyterian Ministries can help you gain clarity about your calling, pursue your passion for ministry, and equip you for the mission of the church in a rapidly changing world.
Are you thinking of coming to Fuller? Here are some thoughts that might be helpful:
- Although Fuller is officially a multidenominational school, our largest denominational group of students is Presbyterian.
- More Fuller faculty, including President Richard Mouw, come from Presbyterian churches than from any other tradition.
- Our courses on the changing dynamics of pastoral leadership are practical and theologically rigorous.
- You will have a unique opportunity at Fuller to grapple with the Reformed tradition and discover new and creative ways to put it into practice.
- The Office of Presbyterian Ministries will provide nurture, encouragement, and guidance as you make crucial decisions about the future.
- Our internationally known faculty are actively engaged in ministry themselves and are committed to our students.
- Fuller also includes many students and faculty from Pentecostal, charismatic, Baptist, Methodist, Episcopalian, independent, and other churches.