Administrative Assistant (Work-Study)
Department: SP05 - Fuller Psych & Family Services
FT/PT/Temp: Work Study
Exempt Status: Non-Exempt
Hours: 15 per week
Reports To: Office Coordinator
Will manage phones for counseling clinic and miscellaneous office tasks.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Manage client calls
- Set up new cases
- Manage client related matters for walk in individuals
- Assist students with their general office needs
- Miscellaneous office tasks as assigned
- Assist clinic directors as needed
- At least 1 year of training in Clinical Psychology or Marriage and Family a must
- SOT students not eligible
- Experience working with people in crisis
- Some office experience
- Must be able to handle clients in crisis
- MUST be a current SOP student
Must be eligible for Federal Work-Study.
Federal Work-Study positions are open only to qualified U.S. Citizens and permanent residents whose eligibility to participate in the Work-Study program has been determined in advance by the seminary's Student Financial Services office.