- Completed and signed Application for Admission, including:
- Religious Autobiography, parts A and B
- Additional Application Questions (English-language program only)
- A $75 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted online) or a $100 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted in paper form)
- Submission of official transcripts of all post-secondary schools
attended, including an ATS-approved Master of Divinity or its
equivalent, or a Master of Arts of a theological nature of at least 96
quarter units (60 semester units) and the completion of no less than 60
quarter units (40 semester units) of graduate-level theological studies
prior to beginning the ThM program, with a cumulative graduate grade
point average of 3.3 or above. Contact the Admissions Office with questions relating to these requirements or for a transcript evaluation.
- Three reference forms, one of which must be a pastoral or denominational leader reference
US Permanent Resident and International Applicants
you are a Permanent Resident of the United States, you must submit a
copy of your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) to the Office of
Admissions. No Declaration of Financial Support is required.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident, you must apply 3-6 months prior to beginning on-campus coursework
(this will give you sufficient time to complete the admissions process
and immigration requirements). You must verify your immigration status
with the International Services Office. Those seeking a F-1 or J-1 visa
from Fuller must submit a satisfactory Declaration of Financial Support
prior to beginning residential coursework. Please click here for additional information.
10-Week Classes Begin
|Fall 2012||Aug. 17, 2012||Sept. 17-21, 2012|
Sept. 24, 2012
|Winter 2013||Nov. 9, 2012||Jan. 4, 2013|
Jan. 7, 2013
|Spring 2013||Feb. 22, 2013||Mar. 28, 2013||Apr. 1, 2013 |
|Summer 2013||May 17, 2013||Sept. 23-27, 2013|
Jun. 24, 2013
|Fall 2013||Aug. 16, 2013||Sept. 23-27, 2013|
Sept. 30, 2013
are notified of admission decisions, in most cases, around four weeks
following the completion of an application file. Some programs require
that a matriculation fee be paid within 30 days of notification of
acceptance. The matriculation fee will be applied
toward the first quarter's tuition.
TUITION AND FEES
Please click here for the current list of tuition and fees.