STUDENT RIGHT-TO-KNOW AND CONSUMER INFORMATION
Student Financial Services is pleased to provide you this collection of information Fuller Theological Seminary must disseminate under the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, and the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act. Listed below is the type of information Fuller is required to provide and the Seminary offices or materials where the information can be found. Please refer to these "information sources" if you need more information.
ACCREDITATION AND FACILITIES
- Names of associations, agencies, and/or governmental bodies that accredit, approve, or license the school and its programs, and the procedures by which a student may receive a copy for review of the school's accreditation, licensure or approval. - Student Handbook
- Special facilities and services available to disabled students. - Office of Access Services
- The instructional, laboratory, and other physical plant facilities associated with Fuller academic programs - Employee and Department Directory - Academic Centers, Institutes, and Initiatives
FACULTY, DEGREES OFFERED, REGISTRATION, AND TRANSFER POLICIES
- List of faculty and other instructional personnel. - Fuller Website: http://www.fuller.edu/faculty
- Degree programs, training, and other education offered. - Fuller Website: http://www.fuller.edu/academics
- Refund policies and Official Withdrawal procedures. - Refund Policies - Official Withdrawal Procedures
COSTS AND FINANCIAL AID
- The costs of attending Fuller (tuition & fees, books & supplies, room & board and applicable transportation costs) and any additional costs of the program in which you are enrolled or have expressed an interest. - Fuller Website: https://www.fuller.edu/offices/sfs/tuition-and-fees/ - Housing and Residential Community Services - http://www.fuller.edu/housing or 626-584-5445. - Cost Estimator: Please see our Fuller Seminary Net Price Calculator found at the bottom of this page.
- General financial aid information contact. - Student Financial Services - 626-584-5421 or http://fuller.edu/sfs/
STUDENT BODY AND INFORMATION PRIVACY
- General institutional issues. - Welcome Center and Office of Student Engagement & Success (Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 626-584-5200, or visit this webpage https://www.fuller.edu/student-engagement-and-success/)
- FERPA Policy - This document describes the seminary’s compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act. It also includes your rights under FERPA, as well as the procedure for you as a student to exercise your rights to inspect and review education records.
- Office of the Registrar - (800-235-2222 ext. 5408 to request a paper copy)
- Request to Withhold Directory Information Form
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Vaccination Policy - The seminary does not usually have a formal vaccination policy. However, see https://drive.google.com/file/d/14by06Bd3jN_96oelpQBWG_e1cSm3H3qv/view for Fuller’s Health Care Workers Vaccination Policy.
- Annual Security and Fire Safety Reports
Net Price Calculator
Please read! This calculator is intended to provide estimated net price information (defined as estimated
cost of attendance - including tuition and required fees, books and supplies, room and board (meals), and
other related expenses - minus estimated grant and scholarship aid) to current and prospective students and
their families, for the purpose of determining costs for federal aid eligibility.
By clicking below, I acknowledge that the estimate provided using this calculator does not represent a final determination, or actual award, of financial assistance, or a final net price; it is an estimate based on cost of attendance and financial aid awarded to students in a previous year. Please also keep in mind that the estimate provided does not include estimated grant and scholarship aid. You may use this link for information on our most up to date list of scholarships you may be eligible for. The estimates shall not be binding on the Secretary of Education, the institution of higher education, or the State.
Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to be eligible for, and receive, an actual financial aid award that includes Federal grant, loan, or work-study assistance. For more information on applying for Federal student aid, go to http://www.fafsa.ed.gov.
Note: Any information that you provide on this site is confidential. The Net Price Calculator does not store your responses or ask for personal identifying information of any kind.
Please note: This tool is primarily to be used for eligibility for federal aid and is not intended to indicate the actual tuition costs for attending Fuller.