WELCOME TO HYBRID+ AT THE SACRAMENTO CAMPUS
Course 1: OT500: Old Testament Introduction
Course 2: IS500: Practices of Vocational Formation
Oct 31 - Nov 4
Course 1: HT500: God and Christ: Historical Development
Course 2: IS503: Practices of Mission
Feb 6th - 10th
Course 1: BI500: Interpretive Practices
Course 2: IS501: Practices of Worship
May 1 - 5
We are excited for your visit to our campus and will provide some guidance around your travel arrangements and accommodations.* Please make sure your travel plans accommodate the course schedule, including lunches and required evening activities.
Fuller Sacramento is located near the intersection of Interstate 80 and 5 at 2250 Del Paso Road, Ste B, Sacramento CA 95834, just 6.8 miles from the Sacramento Metropolitan Airport (SMF). Map and Directions.
Select hotels offer free shuttle service from the airport to the hotel (see below). There are also several car rental companies available, you can see them all here. If you are renting a car you may want to coordinate with other students in your class.
- Holiday Inn Express (1.1 miles from campus, wifi, free parking, airport shuttle service)
- Hampton Hilton Inn and Suites (1.1 miles from campus, free hot breakfast, wifi, free parking, airport shuttle service)
- Homewood Suites (1.1 miles from campus, full kitchen, wifi, hot breakfast included, free parking, airport shuttle service)
- Four Points by Sheraton (1.8 miles from campus, wifi, free parking, airport shuttle service)
More Affordable Option:
- Extended Stay America Hotel- Sacramento (5.3 miles from campus, fully equipped kitchens, free grab-and-go breakfast, wifi, free parking, no complementary shuttle service)
There will be an additional fee of $80 charged to your account for lunches, friday night dinner, and light refreshments when you register for one or both classes. You will be responsible for all other meals.
*Note: You will be responsible for arranging and paying your own transportation and lodging.