SCHOOL OF THEOLOGY | SCHOOL OF INTERCULTURAL STUDIES | SCHOOL OF PSYCHOLOGY
Audit-Only status is designed for those desiring to attend a course at the graduate level without receiving credit or transcript evidence.
The following are requirements for completing the application process.
- Completed and signed Application for Admission, including:
- Religious Autobiography, parts A and B
- A $25 nonrefundable application fee
- While official transcripts are not required for admission as an auditor, applicants must hold a bachelor's or master's degree from an accredited institution. Only spouses of current Fuller students wishing to apply as audit-only status may be considered for admission without holding an accredited bachelor's or master's degree.
- If you are interested in auditing any classes in English and your native language is not English or your medium of instruction for all post-secondary education is not English, you must either submit a test score of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Academic Format. Please click here for additional requirements.
The following stipulations apply to Audit-Only status:
- Auditors have the right to sit in class and listen.
- Auditors should not participate in any way unless specifically invited by the professor.
- Auditors are not required to attend class, and may not turn in assignments for evaluation unless required by the professor to do so.
- Auditors are required to have met any prerequisites for the course.
- Fuller online courses can only be audited by Fuller graduates with a posted degree.
- Audits are not recorded on a transcript or validated officially.
Applicants are notified of admission decisions, in most cases, around four weeks following the completion of an application file. Some programs require that an enrollment deposit be paid within 30 days of notification of acceptance. The enrollment deposit will be applied toward the first quarter's tuition and is nonrefundable.
TUITION AND FEES
The fee to audit a class is $250. Current Fuller students and spouses of current Fuller students pay an audit fee of $50 and there is no fee for Fuller graduates to audit a class.