CERTIFICATE IN URBAN YOUTH MINISTRY
- Completed and signed Application for Admission, including:
- Religious Autobiography, parts A and B
- A $25 nonrefundable application fee
- Submission of an official transcript showing a bachelor's degree earned from an accredited institution, with a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 2.7 or above. Additional transcripts may be requested if a large amount of coursework was transferred.
- A pastor or denominational leader reference
- If English is not your native language or your medium of instruction for all secondary and post-secondary education is not English, please see the English Language Requirements page.
U.S. PERMANENT RESIDENTS AND INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS