KOREAN LANGUAGE MA IN INTERCULTURAL STUDIES
- Completed and signed Application for Admission, including:
- Religious Autobiography, parts A and B
- A $75 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted online)or a $100 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted via paper)
- Submission of official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended, including a transcript showing a bachelor's degree earned from an accredited institution, with a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 2.7 or above. Note: all transcripts are evaluated in determining admission to Fuller master's degree programs.
- If you do not currently hold an accredited bachelor's or master's degree or will not receive an accredited bachelor's or master's degree before the desired term of entry, you may be eligible to apply as a Special Student (not applicable to the MA in Theology degree). Click here for more information.
- Three reference forms: one from a pastor or denominational leader and two that are either academic or professional
- You are not required to submit a TOEFL for admission to Fuller. However, if you are interested in taking any classes in English and your native language is not English or the medium of instruction for all secondary and any post-secondary education is not English, you must submit either a test score of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) taken within the past two years or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Academic Format, taken within the past two years. Please click here for English language requirements.
Applicants are notified of admission decisions, in most cases, around four weeks following the completion of an application file. Some programs require that an enrollment deposit be paid within 30 days of notification of acceptance. The enrollment deposit will be applied toward the first quarter's tuition and is nonrefundable.
TUITION AND FEES
Please click here for the current list of tuition and fees.