Pasadena MSMFT Program
Online application opens: August 1
Application and file completion deadline: Extended to April 30
Arizona MSMFT Program
Application and file completion deadline: Quarterly
Click here to see upcoming quarterly Masters Application Deadlines
- Completed and signed Application for Admission, including:
- Religious Autobiography, parts A and B
- Completed Prerequisite Course Work/Statement of Purpose form
- A $75 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted online) or a $100 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted via paper)
- Submission of official transcripts of all postsecondary schools attended, including a transcript showing a bachelor's degree earned from an accredited institution, with a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or above
- Applicants are strongly recommended to have completed courses in the social and behavioral sciences prior to admission. A course in introductory social science research or statistics, and coursework in Theories of Personality (or Counseling Theories), Abnormal Psychology, and Lifespan Development (or Developmental Psychology) are recommended. The appropriateness of an applicant's academic preparation will be evaluated.
- Four reference forms, one of which must be pastoral and at least one which must be academic.
- An official Graduate Record Examination ( GRE) score or an official Miller Analogies Test ( MAT) score from a test taken not longer than five years previous to the date of application. If you believe that your GRE or MAT test score does not reflect your academic competence, you may submit a written statement to express your rationale clearly or have a professor who is familiar with your work write a letter on your behalf.
- If your native language is not English or your medium of instruction for all post-secondary education is not English, you must either submit a test score of the Test of English as a Foreign Language ( TOEFL) taken within the past two years or the International English Language Testing System ( IELTS), Academic Format, taken within the past two years. Please click here for additional requirements.
Fuller Arizona applicants only: MFT interviews are offered to selected applicants as part of the decision process. An invitation to interview is not a guarantee of acceptance to the program.
U.S. PERMANENT RESIDENTS AND INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
- If you are a Permanent Resident of the United States, you must submit a copy of your Permanent Resident Card (Green Card) to the Office of Admissions. No Declaration of Financial Support is required.
- If you are neither a citizen nor a Permanent Resident of the United States, you may only apply to the Pasadena campus. Please click here for more information.
PAYING FOR GRAD SCHOOL
Attending seminary is an investment in your future. We want to help you see more concretely what it costs to pursue a degree at Fuller, as well as the kinds of support available to you to potentially offset that cost. Click here to find average tuition for each of our programs, a cost estimator to help you calculate your approximate total expenses, and several questions and answers about your financial aid options with links to more information.
COMPLETE AND SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Applicants are notified of admission decisions, in most cases, around four weeks following the completion of an application file. Some programs require that an enrollment deposit be paid within 30 days of notification of acceptance. The enrollment deposit will be applied toward the first quarter's tuition and is nonrefundable.