SCHOOL OF THEOLOGY | SCHOOL OF INTERCULTURAL STUDIES | SCHOOL OF PSYCHOLOGY
Visiting Student status is designed for graduate students who are currently enrolled in good standing at another accredited graduate institution, but want to have transcript evidence of course work done at Fuller for transfer to the institution of primary enrollment.
The following are requirements for completing the application process.
- Completed and signed Application for Admission, including:
- Religious Autobiography, parts A and B
- A $25 nonrefundable application fee
- An official Letter of Good Standing from your primary institution stating the following:
- Degree program in which you are currently enrolled
- Statement of good standing
- Statement that an official bachelor's transcript is on file
- Statement that credit will be transferred
To be considered official, the Letter of Good Standing must be on school letterhead and contain the signature of the Registrar or an official from the Office of Student Records. The letter must also arrive to the Office of Admissions in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution. Photocopies, scanned copies, faxes, and printouts from student information websites will not be accepted as official.
Applicants are notified of admission decisions, in most cases, around four weeks following the completion of an application file. Some programs require that an enrollment deposit be paid within 30 days of notification of acceptance. The enrollment deposit will be applied toward the first quarter's tuition and is nonrefundable.
TUITION AND FEES
Please click here for the current list of tuition and fees.