Zotero: the first steps (D. A. Hubbard library)
Wednesday, October 18, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM (PDT). Online.
Want to add a powerful citation tool to your research tool set?
Learn about Zotero, a free citation generator and saving and managing references and documents for research and writing.
You’ll learn how to do the following:
- Tune up Zotero preferences including a citation style (Chicago, Turabian, APA or other).
- Understand how Zotero works.
- Organize your Zotero library.
- Save a single and multiple citations using a browser connector.
- Edit a citation.
- Write and cite: add citations into the text of a Word document or Google docs.
Preparation: Download a Zotero application and its browser connector on your computer at zotero.org. Then, complete a Zotero account registration on zotero.org. Instructions are provided in the registration form. Estimated time: 10 minutes.
Duration: 60 minutes. The session will be recorded.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.