Some of the most popular and useful websites for online financial aid information are listed below. Most of these links will take you away from the Fuller Seminary website, and the seminary is not responsible for the content of these external sites.
- FAFSA on the Web - Complete the FAFSA online
- Federal Student Aid - Perhaps the most comprehensive and helpful of all U.S. Department of Education websites.
- Federal Student Aid PIN Request - Request a new or duplicate PIN number for use on U.S. Department of Education website
- National Student Loan Data System - A database listing your federal loan history and contact information for loan lenders/servicers
- Students.gov - U.S. government portal for students
- Selective Service - Register or verify your registration with the Selective Service
- Aspire Resources Inc.
Web site: www.AspireResourcesInc.com
Web site: www.MyCornerStoneLoan.org
- Direct Loan Servicing Center (ACS)
Web site: www.myedaccount.com
- Department of Education Student Loan Servicing Center (ACS)
Web site: www.edfinancial.com/DL
- FedLoan Servicing (PHEAA)
Web site: www.myfedloan.org/
- Granite State - GSMR
Web site: www.gsmr.org
- Great Lakes Educational Loan Services, Inc.
Web site: www.mygreatlakes.org/
Web site: www.mohela.com
- OSLA Servicing
Web site: www.osla.org
- Sallie Mae
- VSAC Federal Loans
Phone: 888/932-5626Web site: www.VSACFederalLoans.org