Student Financial Services
Information on the cost of Fuller programs and a Cost Estimator can be found at https://www.fuller.edu/paying-for-grad-school/
In addition, U.S. Dept. of Educational Financial Aid Shopping Sheets can be viewed in the current year Other Financial Aid Forms section at https://www.fuller.edu/sfs/#forms
Book allowance: $55 per unit
Fuller’s Course Schedule can be found online at schedule.fuller.edu
Note: Book prices for individual courses can be found in the Expanded Course Descriptions (ECD), by clicking on the catalog number within the course schedule.
Financial Aid Process
- Start the financial aid process at https://www.fuller.edu/offices/sfs/apply-for-financial-aid/
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Fuller’s Financial Aid Office will contact you if additional documents or clarification are needed.
- Fuller’s Financial Aid Office will send you an award letter, including instructions for entrance interview, signing your master promissory note and applying for Grad Plus loans.
- Accept your award online.
- Fuller’s Financial Aid Office will certify loans.
- Fuller’s Student Financial Services Office will disburse book advances where appropriate, and then disburse loans once class attendance has been confirmed.
Financial Aid Deadlines and Timelines
- Summer quarter priority deadline – first week of March.
- Quarterly priority deadline – prior to the start of the quarter
- Fuller’s Financial Aid Office will continue to process applications throughout the quarter on a first come, first served basis.
- For those who are eligible, book advances are disbursed during the first week of the quarter.
- Loans are disbursed after students meet attendance requirements, beginning the second week of the quarter.
* Financial aid eligibility is based, in part, on quarterly enrollment status.
Fuller offers limited housing near the Pasadena campus. For more info on Fuller Housing properties, visit www.fuller.edu/offices/housing/about-our-properties/
To apply for Fuller housing, visit www.fuller.edu/housing
Fuller’s current cohort default rate: 1.8% (FY 2014)