Leadership in Times of Change Scholarship
A NEW SCHOLARSHIP TO HELP YOU FOCUS YOUR STUDIES
Fuller is now accepting applications for the Leadership in Times of Change Scholarship. Both on-campus and online, Fuller prioritizes a learning environment where students, faculty, and staff collaborate and encourage one another in their individual and collective callings. Fuller is committed to giving students holistic preparation for their faithful next step and, wherever possible, allowing them to customize their studies to match their interests and goals.
For those with a specific interest in focusing their MDiv courses on how to effectively and responsibly lead in a constantly changing world, we are offering the Leadership in Times of Change Track Scholarship to select incoming Master of Divinity (MDiv) students. Supporting the theological education and spiritual formation of these students, the Leadership in Times of Change Scholarship will cover 30% of tuition costs for the first 10 courses, 40% of tuition costs for the second 10 courses, and 50% of tuition costs for the final 10 courses of the MDiv program.
To be considered for this scholarship, incoming students must meet the following eligibility requirements, as well as complete and return an application by clicking below.
Please observe a 500-word limit for each essay response.
- Have you applied for the Master of Divinity (MDiv) program at Fuller?
- How many courses from the Leadership in Times of Change track do you plan to take during your MDiv?
- Why are you interested in focusing your MDiv courses in the area of Leadership in Times of Change?
- Why are you choosing to pursue the Master of Divinity (MDiv) rather than another Fuller degree?
- Must be admitted to the MDiv program for Fall 2020. Separate admissions application required.
- Must hold an accredited bachelor’s degree with an undergraduate cumulative GPA of 2.70 or above
- Must begin studies in Fall 2020 (no deferrals)
- Must not have previously enrolled in a Fuller master's program
- Must meet the Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress standards
- Cannot be combined with any other Fuller scholarship, grant, or discount
- Unused funds will be forfeited and may not be carried over beyond the 16th quarter