President’s Leadership Scholarship
NEW SCHOLARSHIP FOR SELECT MDiv, MA in Theology, MA in Theology and Ministry, and MA in INTERCULTURAL STUDIES STUDENTS
Fuller is excited to announce the President’s Leadership Scholarship, a generous new financial scholarship offering recipients $2700 in scholarship support per term. In concert with a program-specific scholarship, the President’s Leadership Scholarship provides approximately 75% tuition support or more for select Master of Divinity, MA in Theology, MA in Theology and Ministry, and MA in Intercultural Studies students who begin their studies at Fuller in Fall ‘22.
Fuller prioritizes a learning environment where students, faculty, and staff collaborate and encourage one another in their individual and collective callings. Fuller is committed to giving students holistic preparation for their faithful next step, in whatever specific vocational context God is calling them.
The President’s Leadership Scholarship is available for select students seeking to prioritize their studies at Fuller and who commit to enrolling in at least two courses at Fuller per quarter.
Applicants to these programs who submit and complete an admissions application by July 1, 2022 will be considered for this competitive scholarship and evaluated based on the degree and extent to which their application materials align with the eligibility criteria listed below (as demonstrated in their application materials).
Students receiving this scholarship may also qualify for a program specific scholarship and may potentially receive both scholarships. To be considered for a program specific scholarship, admitted students must apply for scholarships through the scholarships.fuller.edu website.
To be considered for this scholarship, incoming students must meet the following eligibility requirements.
- Must be admitted to the MDiv, MAT, MATM, or the MAICS program for Fall 2022 Quarter
- Must submit an exceptionally strong admissions application, with transcripts demonstrating a track record of academic excellence, references that indicate strong character and ability, and essays that eloquently articulate a vision for engaging in God’s mission with specific vocational goals.
- Scholarship is competitive and only a limited number are available
- Must express a commitment to make studies a top priority (see pace commitment)
- Must take at least 8 units per quarter term (except Summer Quarters) and complete no fewer than 24 units (6 courses) per academic year
- Must begin studies in the quarter to which student is accepted (no deferrals)
- Must remain in the program to which they are admitted; students opting to switch programs after matriculating will lose the scholarship.
- Must maintain at least 3.0 Fuller cumulative GPA to remain eligible
- Scholarship is renewable each year of enrollment if eligibility criteria are met
The President's Leadership Scholarship is renewable each year of enrollment if eligibility criteria are met. Students receiving this scholarship may also qualify for a program-specific scholarship and may potentially receive both scholarships. To be considered for a program-specific scholarship, admitted students must apply for scholarships through the scholarships.fuller.edu website. Please connect with your admissions counselor or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We look forward to connecting with you!
Complete your admissions application for the Fall Quarter by July 1, 2022