Texas Theological Foundation Scholarship
Participate in a Formative Texas Community THROUGH OUR ANTIOCH EXPERIENCE COHORT
At Fuller Texas we are committed to fostering a vibrant learning community on campus. Whether you’re called to traditional ministry or a less conventional pulpit, you can join us in nurturing that community on the Houston campus through this unique scholarship opportunity.
We are pleased to offer the Texas Theological Foundation Scholarship. This scholarship seeks to foster an intentional learning community in Texas by covering 50% tuition exclusively for the Antioch Experience cohort towards an MDiv or MATM degree. Scholarship recipients must complete the Texas Theological Foundation Scholarship application and be admitted into the Antioch Experience cohort in order to be considered and awarded.
The TTF scholarship will only be awarded to students studying full-time towards an MDiv or MATM degree within the Antioch Experience cohort. They will be required to maintain a full-time pace throughout the entirety of their cohort, as well as a passing grade in every class.
For more information about the Antioch Experience cohort, its modality, schedule, structure, etc., please see here.
Additionally, scholarship recipients will be expected to actively contribute to the community at Fuller Texas by:
- Attending and volunteering three times a year at on-campus events
- Actively inviting friends, family, and community to on-campus events
- Participating in student / faculty meals during their cohorts
- Applicants must hold an accredited bachelor’s degree with an undergraduate cumulative GPA of 2.70 or above
- Applicants must be admitted into the Antioch Ministry Experience cohorts towards an MDiv or MATM
- Awardees must maintain a full-time pace throughout the entirety of their program, as well as a passing grade in every class