Veteran Affairs Benefits
Fuller Theological Seminary is committed to working with veterans, members of the U.S. Armed Forces, and their dependents to assist them in taking full advantage of their educational benefits. This site is designed to answer your questions and provide you with guidance on how the benefit process works at Fuller.
(If you are looking for Military Tuition Assistance, AmeriCorps, or other Non-VA Benefits, please go here.)
Information on the cost of Fuller programs and a Cost Estimator can be found at https://www.fuller.edu/paying-for-grad-school/
In addition, U.S. Dept. of Educational Financial Aid Shopping Sheets can be viewed in the current year Other Financial Aid Forms section at https://www.fuller.edu/Offices/SFS/Forms-and-Petitions/
Book allowance: $55 per unit
Fuller’s Course Schedule can be found online at schedule.fuller.edu
Note: Book prices for individual courses can be found in the Expanded Course Descriptions (ECD), by clicking on the catalog number within the course schedule.
Financial Aid Process
- Start the financial aid process at https://www.fuller.edu/offices/sfs/apply-for-financial-aid/
- Complete the Fuller financial aid application.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAAFSA).
- Fuller’s Financial Aid Office will contact you if additional documents or clarification are needed.
- Fuller’s Financial Aid Office will send you an award letter, including instructions for entrance interview, signing your master promissory note and applying for Grad Plus loans.
- Accept your award online.
- Fuller’s Financial Aid Office will certify loans.
- Fuller’s Student Financial Services Office will disburse book advances where appropriate, and then disburse loans once class attendance has been confirmed.
Financial Aid Deadlines and Timelines
- Summer quarter priority deadline – first week of March.
- Quarterly priority deadline – prior to the start of the quarter
- Fuller’s Financial Aid Office will continue to process applications throughout the quarter on a first come, first served basis.
- For those who are eligible, book advances are disbursed during the first week of the quarter.
- Loans are disbursed after students meet attendance requirements, beginning the second week of the quarter.
*NOTE: Financial aid eligibility is based, in part, on quarterly enrollment status.
Fuller Housing www.fuller.edu/housing
Fuller offers limited housing near campus, as well as off-campus options through the Fuller Housing Office.
For more info on Fuller Housing properties, visit www.fuller.edu/offices/housing/about-our-properties/
To apply for Fuller housing, visit https://www.yardiaspla5.com/87031fuller/shexternal/forms/
Fuller’s current cohort default rate: 1.8% (FY 2014)