Student Financial Services
Veterans Affairs Benefits
Fuller Theological Seminary is committed to working with veterans, members of the U.S. Armed Forces, and their dependents to assist them in taking full advantage of their educational benefits. This site is designed to answer your questions and provide you with guidance on how the benefit process works at Fuller.
Information on the cost of Fuller programs and a Cost Estimator can be found at https://www.fuller.edu/paying-for-grad-school/
In addition, U.S. Dept. of Educational Financial Aid Shopping Sheets can be viewed in the current year Other Financial Aid Forms section at https://www.fuller.edu/sfs/#forms
Book allowance: $55 per unit
Fuller’s Course Schedule can be found online at schedule.fuller.edu
Note: Book prices for individual courses can be found in the Expanded Course Descriptions (ECD), by clicking on the catalog number within the course schedule.
Certificate of Eligibility and Enrollment Certification
- For new VA students, please submit a Certificate of Eligibility before you are certified for the first time. You will not need to submit a Certificate of Eligibility each quarter.
- Current VA Students - In subsequent quarters, you must submit the VA Enrollment Certification Request Form signed by your academic advisor each quarter you are taking units in order to receive your benefits. The signature by your academic advisor is of the utmost importance because this ensures you are taking the appropriate classes geared towards your degree program, as the VA does not cover classes that are not part of your program. After this form is submitted, the VA Certifying Official will submit to the VA and your funds will be processed accordingly.
Financial Aid Process
- Start the financial aid process at https://www.fuller.edu/
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Fuller’s Financial Aid Office will contact you if additional documents or clarification are needed.
- Fuller’s Financial Aid Office will send you an award letter, including instructions for entrance interview, signing your master promissory note and applying for Grad Plus loans.
- Accept your award online.
- Fuller’s Financial Aid Office will certify loans.
- Fuller’s Student Financial Services Office will disburse book advances where appropriate, and then disburse loans once class attendance has been confirmed.
Financial Aid Deadlines and Timelines
- Summer quarter priority deadline – first week of March.
- Quarterly priority deadline – prior to the start of the quarter
- Fuller’s Financial Aid Office will continue to process applications throughout the quarter on a first come, first served basis.
- For those who are eligible, book advances are disbursed during the first week of the quarter.
- Loans are disbursed after students meet attendance requirements, beginning the second week of the quarter.
* Financial aid eligibility is based, in part, on quarterly enrollment status.
Fuller Housing www.fuller.edu/housing
Fuller offers limited housing near campus, as well as off-campus options through the Fuller Housing Office.
For more info on Fuller Housing properties, visit www.fuller.edu/offices/housing/about-our-properties/
To apply for Fuller housing, visit www.fuller.edu/housing
Fuller’s current cohort default rate: 1.8% (FY 2014)