Fuller Orange County
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CAMPUS CLOSURE
Summer 2019 is the last quarter that degree courses of any type will be offered at the Orange County campus. The Orange County campus will subsequently close on September 20, 2019.
Students are offered the following options for completing their degree programs:
Option 1: Complete a degree program through Fuller Seminary. There are three options within this pathway:
- Complete a degree by taking geophysical courses or a combination of geophysical, online, and/or Hybrid+ courses prior to the closure of the Fuller Orange County Campus on September 20, 2019.
- Complete residential courses prior to September 20, 2019, then complete remaining requirements by taking a combination of online and/or Hybrid+ courses. (MAT, MAICS, MATM, and MDiv degrees no longer have residential requirements and can be completed fully online).
- Relocate either to the Pasadena Campus or Fuller Texas Campus to complete any remaining degree requirements through geophysical coursework at FTS.
Option 2: If a student is not able to complete a degree prior to the campus closing on September 20, 2019, and still desires to take geophysical, face-to-face courses, she or he may complete degree program requirements through geophysical coursework at either School of Theology and Christian Ministry, Point Loma Nazarene University, San Diego, CA (PLNU) or Vanguard University, Costa Mesa, CA (VU). There are two options within this pathway, and a student's academic advisor can assist with any questions she or he has about how to pursue one of these options:
- Students can complete their Fuller Seminary degree as a Visiting Student at PLNU and/or VU. The student will remain a Fuller student, but would have elected to complete some or all of his or her remaining certificate or degree program requirements through coursework offered at PLNU and/or VU.
- Students may transfer and complete their degrees at VU. In this case, VU will make every effort to allow Fuller Seminary credits to transfer into a VU program.
If a student has questions about either of these options, the student should contact her or his academic advisor.
WELCOME TO FULLER ORANGE COUNTY
When you pursue graduate theological education at our campus, you join a learning community that reflects the unity and diversity of the body of Christ: diverse not only in demographics, denomination, and ethnicity, but also in life experience and vocational call. In addition to ministers and missionaries, our students include a CEO, a bodybuilder, an insurance agent, a lawyer, a model, and a microbiologist. They bring a rich variety of perspectives, finding common ground in a deep desire to embody the gospel.
Fuller Orange County's evening and weekend classes enable you to engage in face-to-face studies while keeping your commitments to work, family, and church life. You’ll experience innovative courses that are both intellectually challenging and spiritually enriching. Browse our site to learn more.
Fuller Orange County is located in Irvine, CA immediately north of John Wayne Airport, with easy access to the 405, 55, 5, and 73 freeways.
17744 Skypark Circle Suite 150, Irvine CA 92614
Phone: 949-975-0775 or 1-800-541-6570