The Registrar's Office
The Registrar's Office is located on the first floor of the Student Services Center at 250 North Madison Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91101.
- Email is currently the best way of contacting us for routine services. You may reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All standard Registrar’s Office forms can be accessed in PDF format at fuller.edu/registrar/forms. Completed forms may be emailed as an attachment to email@example.com.
- Book a Virtual Appointment to speak with Registrar staff. Click the link to view available Zoom appointment times throughout the week.
- For more detailed contact information, see our Staff and Services Directory.
We are accepting Zoom appointments throughout the week, and can arrange for in-person appointments at the Registrar's Office if necessary. Appointments at the office will generally take place by on Wednesdays 2:00pm-4pm Pacific time.
We are pleased to provide a variety of services, although on-the-spot document production still cannot be accommodated at this time.
- Enrollment Verifications: typically processed within 5 business days (form required; no fee)
- Transcripts: Orders are processed on Wednesdays and Fridays of every week. Follow the link for more information on how to order.
- Name/Address Changes: typically processed within 3-5 business days (form required; no fee)
- Posting of degrees: Processed within 8 to 10 weeks after the end of the quarter during which a student completed their final requirements. All graduates are notified by email when this happens. Check with your Academic Advisor to see where you are in this process.
- Replacement/Additional Diploma Orders: Processed within one month (form required; payment per item)
- When contacted by a third-party seeking to verify the successful completion of one or more degrees, whether by phone, fax or email, we typically respond within 5 business days. An official transcript is the standard document showing your courses, grades and any degrees, but if you need only a letter stating simply that you have graduated, these are typically processed within 5 business days. Use the Enrollment Verification form, and in the section for “special instructions”, provide details about the language you need in the letter. (form required; no fee)
Please note that
- Registration Time Tickets are usually generated at least two weeks before Registration begins.
- Registration for Fall Quarter begins the 10th week of the Summer Quarter. Registration for Winter, Spring and Summer Quarters begins the 8th week of the preceding quarter.
- Auditing courses will limited to degreed alumni only, and as space permits.
- On or just before the last day of the month, Registration is turned off briefly for end-of-the-month accounting processes. This usually takes place from 1:00pm to 5:00pm, Pacific Standard Time.