The Registrar's Office
Please note that Fuller's Registrar's Office has been moved inside the David Allan Hubbard Library building. The Registrar's Office Staff continue to work remotely.
The Registrar's Office is located on the first floor of the David Allan Hubbard Library, at 135 North Oakland Ave Pasadena, CA 91101.
- Email is currently the best way of contacting us for routine services. You may reach us at [email protected].
- All standard Registrar’s Office forms can be accessed in PDF format at fuller.edu/registrar/forms. Completed forms may be emailed as an attachment to [email protected].
- Book a Virtual Appointment to speak with Registrar staff. Click the link to view available Zoom appointment times throughout the week.
- For more detailed contact information, see our Staff and Services Directory.
We are accepting Zoom appointments throughout the week, and can arrange for in-person appointments at the Registrar's Office if necessary. Appointments at the office will generally take place by on Wednesdays 2:00pm-4pm Pacific time.
We are pleased to provide a variety of services, although on-the-spot document production still cannot be accommodated at this time.
- Enrollment Verifications: typically processed within 5 business days (form required; no fee)
- Transcripts: Orders are processed on Wednesdays and Fridays of every week. Follow the link for more information on how to order.
- Name/Address Changes: typically processed within 3-5 business days (form required; no fee)
- Posting of degrees: Processed within 8 to 10 weeks after the end of the quarter during which a student completed their final requirements. All graduates are notified by email when this happens. Check with your Academic Advisor to see where you are in this process.
- Replacement/Additional Diploma Orders: Processed within one month (form required; payment per item)
- When contacted by a third-party seeking to verify the successful completion of one or more degrees, whether by phone, fax or email, we typically respond within 5 business days. An official transcript is the standard document showing your courses, grades and any degrees, but if you need only a letter stating simply that you have graduated, these are typically processed within 5 business days. Use the Enrollment Verification form, and in the section for “special instructions”, provide details about the language you need in the letter. (form required; no fee)
Please note that
- Registration Time Tickets are usually generated at least two weeks before Registration begins.
- Registration for Fall Quarter begins the 10th week of the Summer Quarter. Registration for Winter, Spring and Summer Quarters begins the 8th week of the preceding quarter.
- Auditing courses will limited to degreed alumni only, and as space permits.
- On or just before the last day of the month, Registration is turned off briefly for end-of-the-month accounting processes. This usually takes place from 1:00pm to 5:00pm, Pacific Standard Time.