Registrar's Office Forms
COVID-19 Disruptions and Registrar's Office Services
Completed forms may be emailed as an attachment to email@example.com. We regret that requests to mail, fax, or walk-in form submissions, as well as requests to pick up documents in-person cannot be accommodated at this time.
The following Registrar Services will be temporarily impacted during remote operations:
- Enrollment Verification fulfillment will be temporarily suspended, pending the development of a suitable digital ordering and fulfillment process.
- Degree Verifications received from outside credentialing agencies will be processed as usual. Responses will be returned at least once per week, no later than Tuesday of each week. All initial diploma orders and requests for replacement diplomas we receive during this time will be queued for processing upon our return.
- Transcript Request processing will continue under an adjusted fulfillment schedule. Emergency Service processing and requests for hard-copy (mailed) transcripts will be temporarily suspended. Additionally, the fee for ordering an eTranscript (delivered via secure PDF) will be adjusted to $5.00 per copy until hard-copy transcript fulfillment has resumed. eTranscripts will be processed on Wednesday and Friday of each week.
- No audits of any courses will be allowed for Spring Quarter.
The free Adobe Reader is required to view and print the forms which can be downloaded from this page, printed and filled out completely, signed, and delivered, mailed, or faxed to the Registrar's Office, an academic advising office, or a regional campus office, as appropriate.
- Registration Worksheet
- Audit Request Form
- Fuller Online Audit Contract (for Fuller graduates only)
- Class Request Card (for use with petitions only)
- Add/Drop Form
PETITIONS AND INCOMPLETES
GRADUATION AND COMMENCEMENT