Registrar's Office Forms
COVID-19 Disruptions and Registrar's Office Services
Completed forms may be emailed as an attachment to email@example.com. We regret that mailed forms will be somewhat delayed. We are currently coming to the office weekly and depending on when your form is received, it may be several days after it arrives till we can begin working on your request. Requests to pick up documents in-person can only be accomplished by setting up an appointment on Wednesday afternoons. First, Book a Virtual Appointment to view available Zoom appointment times throughout the week, but mention that you are trying to schedule an In-Person appointment on Wednesday afternoon. The in-person portion can be arranged during the Virtual appointment.
The following Registrar Services will be temporarily impacted during remote operations:
- Enrollment Verifications and Degree Verifications received from outside credentialing agencies will be processed as usual. Responses will be returned at least once per week, no later than Tuesday of each week.
- Requests for replacement diplomas we receive during this time will be queued for processing; these are printed once or twice a month.
- Transcript Request Orders are now processed through Parchment Services. More information is available at fuller.edu/registrar/transcripts.
The free Adobe Reader is required to view and print the forms which can be downloaded from this page, printed and filled out completely, signed, and delivered by mail, email or fax, to the Registrar's Office, an academic advising office, or a regional campus office, as appropriate.
- Registration Worksheet
- Audit Request Form
- Fuller Online Audit Contract (for Fuller graduates only)
- Class Request Card (for use with petitions only)
- Add/Drop Form