Upcoming Pasadena Events & Deadlines

International Applicants

As an international student, you must have valid non-immigrant visa status to enroll in credit courses at Fuller Seminary. Most international students admitted to Fuller Seminary will need to obtain F-1 or J-1 visas.

If you are an international student on another non-immigrant visa status (e.g. H-1, R-1, etc.) and would like more information about your eligibility to enroll in classes at Fuller, please click here.
Error: An error occurred during a call to extension function 'GetSmartformOutput'. See InnerException for a complete description of the error.
Inner Exception = Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'contentID' Key being added: 'contentID'

Visa Waiver Program & Tourist Visas

Students currently holding a tourist visa or coming from a member country of the Visa Waiver Program  must still obtain a student visa in order to begin an academic program in the United States. U.S. regulations do not allow persons who enter the US on a tourist visa or the VWP to enroll in courses for an academic program during their stay in the United States. This applies for both long-term and short-term programs.