Get started on your path to becoming a Fuller student.
Complete Your Application
If you’ve researched the Fuller program you’re interested in, prayed and consulted with others about it, checked out the requirements for admission—and decided it’s the program for you, then you’re ready for the next step: submitting your application.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Once you’ve submitted your online application for admission, don’t forget to log back in to complete any remaining supplemental materials, including your essays and writing samples!
- You must complete a separate financial aid application in order to receive offers of financial aid or scholarships.
- If you have questions during the application process, email us at email@example.com or reference these FAQs.
PhD Theology Application Deadline
PhD Theology Application Deadline: January 3 Start your application today!...
PhD Intercultural Studies Application Deadline
PhD Intercultural Studies Application Deadline: January 15 Start your application today!...
Spring 2024 Masters Application Deadline
Application Deadline— January 26, 2024 Deadline for degree programs, including: Master of Divin...
What to Expect After you Apply
How long will I wait for a decision?
Admission to master's level and non-degree programs is granted on a rolling basis. Once your application file is complete and all application materials have been submitted to the admissions office (including references, and transcripts, etc), the Admissions Committee usually makes a decision within three to five weeks.
For our doctoral programs in our two schools, as well as the MS in Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT), admission decisions are based on application deadlines and cohort schedules.
Once accepted, you will receive notice via email from Fuller's Admissions Office informing you of the decision. PDF copies of the admissions notification are available upon request.
When will I find out if I get a scholarship?
The timing will depend upon your application, program, starting quarter term, and your scholarship eligibility. Please consult with your admissions counselor to discuss the timeline for your particular circumstances.
What if I need information about housing?
Fuller Housing is only available at the Pasadena campus.
In order to apply for housing, you will need to be admitted to Fuller. Please visit the Housing website to start your application.
You must meet the following requirements to live on campus:
- Be accepted as a student at Fuller and be cleared by the Admissions Office.
- Register for at least 24 units of master’s-level or 16 units of doctoral-level course work within an academic year. You are allowed to stay for 60 days after your last quarter ends.
- If you are not a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, you must also be cleared by the International Services Office (ISO).
Do I need to pay a confirmation deposit?
The following programs require a confirmation deposit to let the program know that you’re planning on attending classes in the quarter to which you were admitted:
- PhD in Clinical Psychology
- Doctor of Psychology (PsyD)
- Doctor of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Doctor of Ministry
- Doctor of Global Leadership
- PhD in Theology
- PhD in Intercultural Studies
- ThM in Theology
- ThM in Intercultural Studies
- PhD in Intercultural Theology
Once you’ve submitted your confirmation deposit, you will be connected with the Academic Advising team, who will help you prepare for new student registration. Your deposit will be applied to your student account as a credit for your first quarter of enrollment.
To submit your confirmation deposit, log in to your online application portal after acceptance. If you do not see the option to submit a confirmation deposit, please contact the Welcome Center and Student Service Desk at (626) 584-5400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I confirm my intention to enroll if a deposit is not required for my program?
Your acceptance notification email letter will let you know if a confirmation deposit is required for your particular program.
If a confirmation deposit is not required, your acceptance notification email will outline steps for formally accepting the offer of admission.
What should I expect once I’ve confirmed my intention to enroll?
Next steps after paying your confirmation deposit:
- After you have formally confirmed your intention to enroll, the Academic Advising office will send you an email with a link to a short onboarding tutorial that will provide you with essential information for a thoughtful and productive first meeting with your academic advisor.
- After you complete the tutorial, your academic advisor will contact you about scheduling an appointment. Appointments are typically done through video conferencing, on the phone, or in person.
- After you have met with your academic advisor, they will provide you with a PIN so you can register for classes. You cannot register for courses until you have met with your academic advisor.