CERTIFICATE IN CHURCH PLANTING
- Completed and signed Application for Admission, including:
- Religious Autobiography, parts A and B
- A $25 nonrefundable application fee
- Submission of an official transcript showing a bachelor's degree earned from an accredited institution, with a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 2.7 or above. Additional transcripts may be requested if a large amount of coursework was transferred.
- If you do not currently hold an accredited bachelor's or master's degree or will not receive an accredited bachelor's or master's degree before the desired term of entry, you may be eligible to apply as a Special Student. Click here for more information.
- A pastor or denominational leader reference
- Certificate in Church Planting applicants only: You must either be actively engaged in or intending to engage in church planting.
- If you are interested in taking any classes in English and your native language is not English, please click here for English language requirements.
U.S. PERMANENT RESIDENTS AND INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
Applicants are notified of admission decisions, in most cases, around four weeks following the completion of an application file. Some programs require that an enrollment deposit be paid within 30 days of notification of acceptance. The enrollment deposit will be applied toward the first quarter's tuition and is nonrefundable.
TUITION AND FEES
Please click here for the current list of tuition and fees.