MA IN GLOBAL LEADERSHIP
The MAGL program is designed for practitioners with at least four years of significant ministry experience (10 hours per week or more) who are actively engaged in a leadership role.
The following are requirements for completing the application process.
- Completed and signed Application for Admission, including:
- Religious Autobiography, Statement of Purpose, and Statement of Calling essay responses
- Additional Application Questions
- A $75 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted online)or a $100 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted via paper)
- Submission of official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended, including a transcript showing a bachelor's degree earned from an accredited institution, with a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 2.7 or above. Note: all transcripts are evaluated in determining admission to Fuller master's degree programs.
- If you do not currently hold an accredited bachelor's or master's degree or will not receive an accredited bachelor's or master's degree before the desired term of entry, you may be eligible to apply as a Special Student (not applicable to the MA in Theology or MA in Intercultural Studies degrees). Click here for more information.
- A pastor or denominational leader reference
- If you are interested in taking any classes in English and your native language is not English, please click herefor English language requirements.
UPCOMING APPLICATION DEADLINES
Application deadlines for upcoming MAGL cohorts may be found by clicking here.
PAYING FOR GRAD SCHOOL
Attending seminary is an investment in your future. We want to help you see more concretely what it costs to pursue a degree at Fuller, as well as the kinds of support available to you to potentially offset that cost. Click here to find average tuition for each of our programs, a cost estimator to help you calculate your approximate total expenses, and several questions and answers about your financial aid options with links to more information.