REINSTATEMENT AND POST-GRADUATE STUDENTS
Students who wish to resume studies in one of the following Fuller programs or statuses may be eligible to apply for reinstatement: Doctor of Ministry, Doctor of Global Leadership, Master of Divinity, MA in Theology, MA in Theology and Ministry, MA in Intercultural Studies, Certificate in Church Planting, and Unclassified studies. Reinstatement is available only to former Fuller students who have successfully completed (with a passing grade) at least one Fuller Seminary course in the past ten years but have not completed a course at Fuller in the past year (prior four quarters). To apply for reinstatement to a program other than those listed above, contact the Admissions Office for details.
Graduates of one of Fuller's master's degree programs who have not completed a course at Fuller in the past year (prior four quarters) may apply for Postgraduate Studies to take additional master's level coursework. Fuller master's level program graduates who have taken coursework at Fuller in the past year (prior four quarters) may contact the Academic Advising Office to request postgraduate status and do not need to submit an application for admission.
- Application for Admission
- Complete and submit the Application for Admission
- Check out our “Tips for Completing Your Application”
- Applicants who most recently applied to Fuller before February 15th, 2018 will need to create a new application account (username and password) to create a reinstatement application). Applicants who most recently applied after February 15th, 2018 may use their existing application username and password (which is not necessarily the same as their FullerID username and password). If you have any questions about how to apply, please contact email@example.com.
- Reference Forms
Within the Application for Admission, you will be prompted to list one (1) reference from a pastor or denominational leader.
- Essay Responses
Once you have completed the Application for Admission, you will be prompted to upload and submit your essay responses to the following questions into the application portal.
- Religious Autobiography
Reflect on your past Christian experience, including the most significant spiritual event/influence in your life, the role of Christ in your religious experience, your involvement in Christian service, and your reason(s) for attending your church. (minimum 250 words; maximum 500 words)*
- Statement of Purpose [Master's-level programs only]
Why are you interested in Fuller Theological Seminary and this particular program? (minimum 250 words; maximum 500 words)
- Statement of Calling [Master's-level programs only]
At this point in your Christian journey, how do you envision your calling to God's mission in the world? (minimum 250 words; maximum 500 words)
- Religious Autobiography
If you are bilingual in English and Spanish and wish to take coursework in both languages, you will be required to submit some of the required essays in Spanish as well as English.
- Official Transcripts
- Official transcripts are only required if you have completed coursework from another institution since last applying to Fuller Theological Seminary
- Application Fee
- Applicants eligible to apply for reinstatement or postgraduate status are not required to pay an application fee.
- English Language Requirements
- If your native language is not English, an updated TOEFL or IELTS score may be required if your original score is more than 2 years old
* The Doctor of Ministry reinstatement application has a slightly different essay prompt.
Summer 2023 Masters Application Deadline
Application Deadline— April 21, 2023 Deadline for degree programs, including: Master of Divinit...
MSMFT Summer 2023 Admission Application Deadline
Apply by April 21, 2023 for admission to the Summer 2023 Quarter Applicants to the Winter, Spring...
International Students Admissions Deadlines
Visa-eligible degree programs to which International Students may be admitted for Fall 2023: ...
Applicants are notified of admission decisions, in most cases, around four weeks following the completion of an application file. Some programs require that an enrollment deposit be paid within 30 days of notification of acceptance. The enrollment deposit will be applied toward the first quarter's tuition and is nonrefundable.
TUITION AND FEES
Please click here for the current list of tuition and fees.