Student Engagement and Success
PLEASE ENROLL IN STUDENT HEALTH INSURANCE FROM YOUR FULLER "MY ACCOUNT" FROM THE REGISTRATION PAGE IN SECTION 4, ON OR AFTER YOUR SCHEDULED REGISTRATION DATE.
As part of Fuller Seminary’s commitment to fostering a healthy community, all students residing in Southern California who are registered on the Pasadena campus are required to maintain basic health insurance. Eligible students can meet this requirement either by purchasing health insurance through Fuller’s Student Health Insurance (SHI) office OR waivie out by demonstrating you have comparable health insurance coverage.
NEW: 2018-2019 PLAN UPDATES
DENTAL COVERAGE OPEN TO BOTH DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS:
Enrollment in student insurance occurs during the registration process. Once you have registered for classes make sure to complete Step 4 of the registration menu.
All prices are per quarter.
Medical Prices (2018-2019, effective Fall Quarter)
UNITED HEALTHCARE RESOURCES PPO PLAN (DOMESTIC STUDENTS ONLY)
UNITED HEALTHCARE OPTIONS PPO PLAN (INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ONLY)
UNITED CONCORDIA DENTAL HMO (OPEN TO ALL STUDENTS)
|Student + 1 dependent||$92.11|
|Student + 2 or more dependents||$142.16|
- Click here for an updated 2017-18 United Healthcare Resources brochure
- Click here for the 2017-18 United Healthcare Resources Summary of Benefits
- Click here for a guide to using United Healthcare Resources
- Click here for a description of the supplementary travel insurance included with your United Healthcare Resources plan
- Click here to find a doctor
- Click here for a United Healthcare Resources claim form
United Healthcare Resources Policy Number:
United Healthcare Resources Customer Service:
CONTACT STUDENT HEALTH INSURANCE OFFICE
Student Health Insurance Office
Fuller Theological Seminary
135 N. Oakland Ave.
Pasadena, CA 91182
Monday: 12-5 pm
Tuesday-Thursday: 8:30 am-12:30 pm
The Student Health Insurance Office is located on the 2nd floor of the Catalyst at 130 N. Oakland Ave. in Pasadena, California.