DOCTOR OF MISSIOLOGY (DMISS)
The DMiss program is designed for leaders with a minimum of five years of missional experience.
The following are requirements for completing the application process.
- Completed and signed Application for Admission, including:
- Religious Autobiography, parts A and B
- A $75 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted online) or a $100 nonrefundable application fee (if the application is submitted via paper)
- Submission of official transcripts from all postsecondary schools attended (undergraduate and graduate coursework). Graduate transcripts should include a balance of theology and/or missiology coursework totaling a minimum of 36 quarter units (27 semester units) and include the following minimum prerequisite coursework:
- Theology: 12 quarter units (9 semester units). Note that 8 of the 12 quarter units may be taken at the undergraduate level.
- Missiology: 12 quarter units (9 semester units)
- Note: Graduates of Fuller's MA in Global Leadership (MAGL) degree are deemed to have met these requirements
- Transcript evidence of obtaining a master's degree from an accredited institution with a grade point average of 3.4 or higher
- Three completed reference forms, including one academic reference and one pastoral/ministry reference
- A writing sample assignment (please click here for more information)
- A ten-page paper/essay based on three assigned books (please click here for more information)
- If your native language is not English or you have not completed an English-based master's program, you must either submit a test score of the Test of English as a Foreign Language ( TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System ( IELTS), Academic Format. Please click here for additional requirements.
- Please note that completing the GRE is not required for admission.
Application deadlines for upcoming Doctor of Missiology cohorts may be found by clicking here.
PAYING FOR GRAD SCHOOL
Attending seminary is an investment in your future. We want to help you see more concretely what it costs to pursue a degree at Fuller, as well as the kinds of support available to you to potentially offset that cost. Click here to find average tuition for each of our programs, a cost estimator to help you calculate your approximate total expenses, and several questions and answers about your financial aid options with links to more information.