Transcript Policies and Services
Transcript Processing Disruptions due to COVID-19:
Dear Fuller Community Member,
Beginning March 18th, all requests for official transcripts will be processed under the following adjusted fulfillment schedule and guidelines:
- Transcript Request Forms must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org as a PDF attachment
- Transcript fee payments must be submitted electronically via Credit or Debit Card payment
- Transcript Production is temporarily limited to eTranscripts only (physical transcripts are currently unavailable)
- Transcript fee for eTranscripts (delivered via secure PDF) is temporarily adjusted to $5.00 per copy
- eTranscripts are processed on Wednesday of each week (requests for records created prior to 1985 may require additional processing time)
- Emergency Service (next day processing) is unavailable for all orders
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience due to current processing limitations.
-Fuller Registrar's Office Processing
Our goal is to provide quick, reliable, low-cost service to the many people who request their Fuller transcripts each year. To accomplish this, those desiring special services are responsible for the extra costs incurred.
What's Included- The transcript of your official permanent academic record includes all work ever done for academic credit at Fuller. It covers all degree programs. Separate transcripts are not available for individual degree programs or calendar periods. Only the complete transcript is issued. Audit enrollments are recorded until Winter Quarter of 1987.
Please check your transcript online using the Student Records Menu link (login required) on www.fuller.edu/registrar, and submit your transcript request when you know that all the grades you are expecting have been posted and/or that a degree has been posted. You are responsible for determining that your transcript is ready to be sent. Your transcript request will be processed when we receive it.
HOW TO REQUEST:
- Complete and Sign your Transcript Request Form(s) - limit of one (1) transcript type (physical or electronic) and one (1) recipient per form
- Submit your form and proper payment:
- In-Person at the Pasadena Campus Welcome Center or at any Regional Campus office
- via email as PDF attachment to email@example.com
- via Fax to (626) 584-5564
- via Mail to Registrar's Office, 135 N Oakland Ave, Pasadena, CA 91182
After completing your request and calculating the appropriate charges, pay online with a credit card, or make checks payable to Fuller Seminary. We cannot accept responsibility for cash sent through the mail. Orders submitted In-Person at the Pasadena Campus Welcome Center may be paid for with cash at time of placement.
Payment for your order must be received prior to processing. Please complete your requests form so that your intended recipient's details are legible and easily understood. Fuller cannot assume responsibility for mail not delivered to its intended destination.
- Each copy held for pick-up at the Registrar's Office: $5.00
- Each copy mailed to an address in the United States or Canada: $5.00
- Each copy mailed to an address outside the United States or Canada: $10.00
- Each eTranscript sent as a Secure PDF via eScrip-Safe®: $10.00
Additional charges for optional services:
- Emergency Service: Additional $5.00 per copy (see below)
- USPS Priority mail delivery: Additional $5.00 per copy (see below)
- NOTE- only available for destinations within the United States
Normal Service- Transcripts will normally be sent (or be ready for pickup) by the end of the second working day after the day we receive your request. For example, if we receive your request on Monday, regular service means we will send your transcript by the end of the day Wednesday. Always get your request to us as early as possible to avoid delays, extra charges, and possible disappointment.
Emergency Service-Emergency Service is usually available at an additional cost. Emergency Service charges apply when you want us guarantee to have a transcript ready to be picked up or sent earlier than the time described under Normal Service above. If your need is urgent, contact the Registrar’s Office to see if Emergency Service will be necessary and available before sending us your request.
METHODS OF DELIVERY
USPS first-class mail- included in the basic charge for all hard-copy transcripts.
USPS Priority Mail- available at an additional cost ($5.00 per copy) for destinations within the United States. Delivery is usually completed within 1-3 business days after being retrieved from the Campus Post Office.
Electronic (PDF) Transcripts- an secure PDF copy of your official transcript is delivered to your designated recipient by eScrip-Safe®. You will receive an email once the secure link to retrieve your transcript has been delivered to your recipient, and a second email to confirm when your transcript has been downloaded and opened by your recipient. For more information, click here.
Fuller cannot assume responsibility for mail not delivered to its intended destination. Please complete your requests form so that your intended recipient's details are legible and easily understood.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Transcripts will not be issued unless admission has been finalized. Also, the Seminary is not obligated to furnish a transcript to any student or former student whose financial obligations to the Seminary have not been satisfied.
Charges and Payment
There is a basic charge for each transcript copy (see above). There are no free copies, and no reduced charges when multiple copies are requested at the same time. Appropriate payment for all charges is required in order to fulfill your request. If payment is not received with this request or in advance through our online payment system, no transcript can be issued until payment is received. We cannot charge student accounts or access any credit that may exist there.
Please calculate your charges carefully and pay accordingly. Inadequate payment may delay your transcript while we contact you for additional payment.
Transcript Content Details
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are not a part of your academic record, and therefore do not appear on your transcript. We do not provide unofficial transcripts. Courses registered and grades received in a given quarter will not appear on your transcript until about three weeks after the end of the quarter. Degrees may not be posted for ten weeks or more after the end of the quarter. To keep costs low, we do not hold requests until various conditions are met, such as the changing or posting of grades or degrees.
We're sorry, but copies of transcripts of credit earned at other institutions (even unofficial copies) are not available from Fuller Theological Seminary. You must address such requests directly to the institution which granted the credit.
135 N Oakland Ave
Pasadena, CA 91182
PHONE (626) 584-5413 (general questions and status inquiries only; orders may not be placed over the phone).
FAX (626) 584-5564