Skip to content


As an international student, you must have a valid non-immigrant visa status to enroll in courses for credit at Fuller Seminary. Most international students admitted to Fuller Seminary will need to obtain F-1 or J-1 visas. However, certain non-immigrant visa categories may allow you to enroll at Fuller Seminary in your current status.

You are eligible to study part time or full time at Fuller Seminary if you have valid status in the following visa category:

Dependents of A-1 and A-2 visas L-2 visa
Dependents of E visa M-2 visa
Dependents of G visa O-3 visa
H-4 Visa P-4 visa
Dependents of I visa R-2 visa
K-1 and dependents of K-1 visa Dependents of TN (NAFTA professionals)

You are eligible for incidental study* at Fuller Seminary if you are maintaining valid status in the following visa category:

A-1, A-2 visa O-1 visa
G visa P-1 visa
H-1 visa R-1 visa
L-1 visa TN

Incidental study implies that you must continue to pursue the primary purpose of your current visa status.

If you are eligible to study under one of the above visa categories, you must submit the following documents to the International Services Office before you can enroll at Fuller Seminary:

  • Copy of your passport
  • Copy of your visa (or if you changed status in the U.S., a copy of your I-797 approval notice form)
  • Copy of your I-94 (paper or electronic print copy)

Contact Us

Contact Info

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 626.584.5396
Fax: 626.304.3730

Mailing Address
135 N Oakland Ave
Attn: International Services Office
Pasadena, CA 91182


Seel Jang
Senior International Student Advisor, PDSO and RO
Korean Language

[email protected]

Hephzibah Purtee
Senior International Student Advisor, DSO and ARO

[email protected]

Office Hours

Monday-Thursday 8am - 5pm (Pacific Time)
Friday 10am - 5pm (Pacific Time)