MA in Global Leadership
Transform Your Leadership
Now, with just two one-week on-campus seminars, the MAGL—Fuller’s shortest degree—balances creative online content with the transformative dynamic of peer leaders gathering together to share life and learning.
Designed for leaders with at least four years of experience in a church, mission, nonprofit, or business role, the MAGL’s primarily online format supports you in your ministry context as you study.
Focusing on the conviction that a leader’s role is to help others come alongside God’s ongoing mission in the world, MAGL students grow in their understanding of what God is doing in their own lives as well as in culture and the Scriptures, equipping them to live missionally in their leadership and to influence those around them to do the same.
MA in Global Leadership Extension Site
5801 N. Union Blvd., Suite 331
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
PRACTICAL, EXPERIENTIAL, AND HOLISTIC
As a cohort program that builds on your experience and emphasizes practical application, your ministry and leadership will be strengthened and transformed. As you wrestle with theoretical concepts and exchange input with your cohort peers, you will apply newfound insight to your leadership role and your relationships, for holistic formation.
FLEXIBLE AND CUSTOMIZABLE
Continue in your ministry context as you complete the MAGL, primarily online, with just a one-week trip to Colorado Springs and one to Pasadena to deepen this unique learning community experience. With electives making up 50 percent of your program, you can tailor the degree to your unique needs through coursework from any of Fuller’s three schools, taken at any campus or online.
SPRING 2019 COHORT
- Summer 2019: *Wednesday, July 17 - Wednesday, July 24, 2019, in Colorado Springs, CO or Pasadena, CA*
- Spring 2021: *Monday, May 3 - Thursday, May 6, 2021, in Pasadena, CA*
- *Dates and locations subject to change.* Please confirm with MAGL Office email@example.com before booking any flights or other reservations!
FALL 2019 COHORT
- Winter 2020:*Tentatively, Wed., Feb. 12 - Wed. Feb. 19, 2020, Colorado Springs, CO or Pasadena, CA*
- Fall 2021: *Tentatively, Monday, Nov. 1 - Thursday, Nov 4, 2021, Pomona, CA*
- *Dates and Locations subject to change.* Please check with MAGL Office firstname.lastname@example.org before booking any flights or other reservations!