COVID-19 Updates
Skip to content

third party payments

third party payments

Below are the various avenues that Third Party individuals and organizations can use to provide financial support to Fuller students.


Students have the ability to set up Third Parties to be able to log in to a Fuller Student Account in order to make payments online and/or view official billing statements. Only the student has the ability set up a Third Party as an Authorized User, and the student does this through the Student Account Center. Students can access the Student Account Center through the Payment icon on this page.

Click here to log in as an Authorized User if the student has already given you access.


Checks can be mailed to Fuller on behalf of a particular student.

Be sure the student's name and Student ID Number accompanies the check, and mail it to the following address:
Fuller Theological Seminary
ATTN: Student Financial Services
135 N Oakland Ave
Pasadena, CA 91182


International Money Transfers (i.e. payments from outside of the U.S.) should be made through Flywire. Please go here to begin this process.